Monday, April 16, 2012

Kickin butt!

Well I have just started week 3 of ChaLEAN extreme and Shakeology and I am feeling great!  It is amazing how you can become so addicted so something so quickly!  I dont feel right until I get my work out in and have my shake... I love it!  I am already starting to see toning in my arms, which I thought my arms were fairly toned before but I am totally seeing a change!  I feel so much stronger in my legs as well and can't wait until I start seeing changes in them!  I am looking forward to the 30day marker to come along so I can remeasure and take new pics to compare where I started from!  I am so happy I made the decision to get involved with beach body, I know it is going to keep me on track to a longer, healthier and more fit life!

No comments:

Post a Comment