Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Starting 8th week of ChaLEAN Extreme :)

As I am getting ready to start my 8th week of CLX I have recently started to see major differences in my body. I have never had this much shape and tone before! Even though I have not lost much weight I have lost inches and see changes in my body with tightening and a lot of muscle definition. I have One week left of the PUSH phase where I have really been building muscle, then I will begin the LEAN phase where it will be intense fat burn and hopefully more weight loss so all these muscles I have been working on will really be able to show :) I will post a few pictures I took this morning as I know some of you would like to see my results so far! Keep in mind I still have 5 weeks left, this is just the beginning of my body transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment